Send money at scale to all bank accounts in Indonesia using Xendit’s Disbursements. You can send us disbursement instructions via automated APIs or via Excel uploads containing up to 10,000 transactions.
Disbursements are processed instantly, and can be executed from 7am to 11pm, 7 days a week, including weekends and public holidays. Unfortunately, we’re restricted by when the bank servers are awake and so can’t disburse funds when they’re asleep or when they fail. If you send money outside these times, we will execute as soon as the banks open again.
We currently support disbursements to 140+ local banks, virtual accounts of the biggest banks (BRI, BNI, Mandiri, CIMB Niaga, Permata, BTN, and NOBU Bank) and eWallets (e.g. GoPay and OVO). View all bank codes here.
- eCommerce platforms use Xendit’s disbursement APIs to provide automatic refunds to their customers who cancel a purchase or complain about a product.
- Xendit helps wallets and cashback platforms to provide instant payouts from their users’ balances to the users’ bank accounts at any time. These businesses can scale quickly without a growing ops team.
- Xendit’s flexible API enables marketplaces to forward verified payments from customers to merchants without any manual process.
Payroll and commissions
- Companies use our batch uploads to disburse pay and commissions to their staff and agent partners easily. Paying unbanked workers is easy with our Disbursement to e-wallets
- Sign up for an account to start disbursing.
- You can test all disbursement features at any time using our Development Mode. If you are a developer, Our RESTful API and Postman collection libraries have all the functionality you need for fast and simple integration.
- Go live in minutes through our rapid onboarding process, available at any time within the Xendit Dashboard.
- Our disbursement product relies on a top up system - you will need to maintain a balance of funds within our system. We hold these funds securely on your behalf until you give us instructions to disburse. Top up by transferring funds to us via bank transfer.
- Once your balance is topped up, you can start creating disbursements via API or excel upload.