- My disbursement is PENDING. Why?
- The time of arrival of funds depends on the banks’ processing time. After we send out the money, the money may need to be processed by various parties, including our bank, the switching networks, and the recipient’s bank. The arrival time may be affected by the banks’ operational hours -- some banks have downtime overnight or over weekends. Please refer to usual Processing Times for an estimate.
- While majority of disbursements will complete within our estimated times, in some cases, a disbursement may be delayed due to connectivity or other issues in the disbursement flow. In some cases, xendit has processed the disbursement, but the partner bank informed us that xendit the disbursement’s state is unclear and we will get the final status after they have done the reconciliation for the day.
- For disbursemnets to Mandiri and BRI bank, most of the time, pending disbursements that require reconciliation will be updated to their final statuses automatically by end of day. For other destination banks, the reconciliation status is available on the next working day (end of day at the latest). Once xendit receives the status, your disbursement status will be updated automatically as
- If your disbursement has been pending for more than 1 working day, please reach out to our support team (email@example.com) to trace the funds.
- Can we cancel a pending disbursement?
- Xendit processes the disbursement as soon as you create the disbursement. Once the money is sent out, unfortunately, we cannot reverse the transaction. While the disbursement is pending, we are unable to refund the money. We also do not recommend that you refund your user or disburse the same transaction again, because there is a risk that the first transaction may have ended up successful, so the disbursement would have been disbursed twice. If that happens then there may be additional work needed to get the recipient’s agreement to return the duplicated transfer back to you.
- Therefore the safest course of action is to wait until the status is updated to a final state, either
- I input the wrong account details. Can we cancel or reverse the disbursement?
- Xendit processes the disbursement as soon as you create the disbursement. Once the money is sent out, unfortunately, we cannot reverse the transaction.
- Please take care to ensure that the account details, especially the account number, is correct, before submitting the disbursement.
Last Updated on 2023-05-24