How will My Recipient Track a Disbursement from Me?
There are two ways for a recipient to track an incoming disbursement from you:
- Tell your recipient to look out for xendit's identifier and your description in their bank or wallet statement
- Send them an email notification containing a receipt
Identifying Disbursements in Recipient Bank Statement
Look for Xendit's identifier in the bank statement
We disburse funds on your behalf from our bank accounts. To help your recipient identify funds from you, ask the recipient to look out for Xendit's identifier in their bank or wallet statement. Xendit's identifier would be one of the following:
- PT SINAR DIGITAL TERDEPAN
Include your identifier in the disbursement description
You should also include your business name or unique identifier (such as your Order ID) in the
description field when making a disbursement request. If the recipient’s bank or e-wallet supports this field, the recipient will see this in their bank or e-wallet statement.
Descriptions are supported for the major Indonesian banks - note that character limitations apply for each bank. Therefore, ensure that your identifier fits within the supported character limit. Descriptions longer than the supported character limit may be truncated.
|Destination bank||Amount (IDR)||Character Limitation|
|BCA||≤ 9,999 or ≥ 50,000,001||30 characters|
|BCA||10,000 - 50,000,000||15 characters|
|BRI||Any amount||29 characters|
|BNI||Any amount||14 characters|
|BNI_SYR||Any amount||14 characters|
|MANDIRI||Any amount||14 characters|
|PERMATA||Any amount||20 characters|
|CIMB||10,000 - 50,000,000||18 characters|
|MAYBANK||10,000 - 50,000,000||17 characters|
|Other banks||10,000 - 50,000,000||Description may not be supported|
Sample of Xendit disbursement in the recipient bank/wallet statement
See below for examples of what shows up in the recipient's bank statement. Please note that the format and content of the disbursement description in their bank or e-wallet statement may vary depending on the bank or e-wallet’s UI.
Bank Statement samples
|Destination||Sample of line on bank statement|
|BCA||TRSF E-BANKING CR 0410/FTSCY/WS95051 1000.00 2NU6g~[Description] SINAR DIGITAL TERD, or |
SWITCHING CR TRANSFER DR 523 [Description] KPO BSS
|BNI||TRANSFER DARI XENDIT One Gate Payment #201910090128466362836245 [Description] 201910090128466362836245 SINAR DIGITAL TERDEPAN|
|BRI||~3SeQr SNR [Description]|
|MANDIRI||1260007569477 10/10/2019 10/10/2019 7820 MCM InhouseTrf CS-CS DARI SINAR DIGITAL TERDEPAN [Description] #2PmKJ 0 123|
Wallet UI samples
See below for examples of what shows up on the recipient's wallet application screen. If supported, the wallet will display Xendit as the sender and the description you input.
To help your recipient look out for incoming funds, we recommend using our email receipt notifications.
Send email receipts for successful disbursements
Xendit automatically sends email receipts to your customers when you make a successful disbursement. You can do this by providing the email address when making an API request, or when uploading a batch disbursement file.
The receipt can be saved as proof of transfer. Each receipt contains:
- Your business details: your business logo, name, address, and email address
- Payment details including bank reference, sender details, and recipient details
- A customizable footer, in which you can include information for your customer
You can customize the following details which show up on the receipt:
- Your business logo
- Your business information (Name, Email, Address)
- Message in the footer (only plain text supported)
If no logo is provided, the Xendit logo will be used by default. For best results, upload a logo which is at least 128px by 128px and smaller than 512KB.
You can also customize the email address of the sender of the receipt so that recipients know that the disbursement came from you.
To customize your business logo and business information please go to Dashboard > Settings > General.
To customize the Sender email address and footer message for disbursement and batch disbursement receipts, please go to Dashboard > Settings > Configuration > Disbursement and Dashboard > Settings > Configuration > Batch Disbursement.
To see how a receipt looks when it is sent, try sending out a completed disbursement in development mode. Be sure to include your email address in the email receipt fields. See Testing instructions for API disbursements and batch disbursements.
Automatic email receipts for API disbursement requests
When making a create disbursement request, include your customer’s email address(es) in the email parameters. You can include up to 3 email addresses in each of the `email_to`, `email_cc`, and `email_bcc` fields in the request body. See our API docs.
The receipts will be automatically sent out when the disbursement is successful.
Below is an example of a disbursement email receipt:
Automatic email receipts for batch disbursement requests
When making a batch disbursement request, include your customer’s email address(es) in the email fields on the batch disbursement template. You can include up to 3 email addresses in the “Email”, “Email CC”, and “Email BCC” field.
The receipts will be automatically sent out when the transaction is successful.
Manually download receipts from the Dashboard
Disbursement receipts can be downloaded from your dashboard. Simply do the following:
Disbursement created by API Request
- Go to Disbursements on the dashboard
- Click on the completed disbursement transaction
- Click on the download icon. Your receipt will automatically be downloaded
- You can then save the file or send it to your customer
Disbursement created by Batch disbursement
- Go to Batch Disbursements > Approved on the dashboard
- Click on the approved batch disbursement. You can export receipts for all transactions or only selected transactions
- To export selected receipts, select the completed disbursement(s) you wish to download receipts for, then click on Export Receipt -> Selected
- To export receipts for all completed transactions, click on Export Receipt -> All Completed
- The file download link will be sent to your user email. It will contain the selected receipts and will expire in 7 days from exported date
- In the email, click on the download button. Your receipt will automatically be downloaded
- You can then save the file or send it to your customer