What are QR Payments?
QR codes are quick and efficient payment instruments - well suited for offline payments and helps to enhance online payments. With QR codes enabled as a payment channel, merchants will be able to accept payments from eWallets and mobile banking apps by getting end users to scan a generated QR code.
What QR payment channels are available with Xendit?
QR is now cross border! QRs in Indonesia (QRIS) and Thailand (Thai QR) can all be scanned by all issuers regulated by Bank Indonesia and Bank of Thailand.
Why use Xendit for QR code payments?
- Proven track record with customers for high service uptime and quick response time
- Dedicated tech team to keep up to speed with latest QR codes features
- Handles multiple partner integrations and their unique integration challenges gracefully
How does Xendit support QR codes payments?
- Activate your account with QR codes channel easily through Xendit
- At the same time, test and integrate with ease through https://developers.xendit.co/api-reference/#qr-codes
- Once live, start collecting payments and it will reflect immediately in your Xendit dashboard
- Your transactions will be available for withdrawal once the settlement timing is reached
- Manage your transactions and reconciliation through our intuitive reporting features
- Our friendly customer success team will always be there to clear any doubts
Last Updated on 2023-07-18