What are QR Codes Payment?
QR codes are quick and efficient payment instruments - well suited for offline payments and helps to enhance online payments. With QR codes enabled as a payment channel, merchants will be able to accept payments from eWallets and mobile banking apps by getting end users to scan a generated QR code.
What QR codes channels are available with Xendit?
QRIS (OVO, Gopay, DANA, LinkAja, ShopeePay, BCA, CIMB)
Why use Xendit for QR codes payments?
- Proven track record with customers for high service uptime and quick response time
- Dedicated tech team to keep up to speed with latest QR codes features
- Handles multiple partner integrations and their unique integration challenges gracefully
How does Xendit support QR codes payments?
- Activate your account with QR codes channel easily through Xendit
- At the same time, test and integrate with ease through https://developers.xendit.co/api-reference/#qr-codes
- Once live, start collecting payments and it will reflect immediately in your Xendit dashboard
- Your transactions will be available for withdrawal once the settlement timing is reached
- Manage your transactions and reconciliation through our intuitive reporting features
- Our friendly customer success team will always be there to clear any doubts