Settlement is when the money of the transaction is actually made available in your Xendit account for withdrawal into a bank account.
- Settlement process starts daily at 3PM Indonesia time.
- Settlement for transactions that are made after 2PM will be processed the next day.
- If you are using Xendit Merchant ID (MID), settlement process takes 7 days by default. If you are using your own MID, settlement generally happens between 10AM-2PM the next day depending on your bank.
This is an overall flow when a batch of charges are sent to the issuing bank for settlement.
At what time is your daily transactions cutoff time?
- Settlement cutoff time is 2PM GMT+7
How long is the settlement time to our bank account?
- Aggregator: 7 days, negotiable based on MDR%
- Facilitator: Generally T+1 before 2PM. Settlement generally happens between 10AM-2PM the next day depending on bank.