Point-of-sales Platforms like ESB, Raptor POS (and more!) use xenPlatform to accept payments, charge fees and seamlessly pay out to their Partners.
The typical integration recipe involves:
Creating an account
- Use MANAGED accounts to allow your Partners to customize their payments experience (e.g. appearance on end-payers OVO app)
Managing their payments
- Accept payments on behalf of your Partners by: i) using our hosted checkout solution (xenInvoice), or ii) building your own payment page with our range of payment options
- Automate charging commissions per transaction using our Platform fee feature
Monitoring their transactions
- View your Partners transactions on the Dashboard
- Download reports for reconciliation on the Dashboard
- You are in full control of when and how much to pay out to your Partners
- Use Disbursements to pay out to your Partners' bank accounts or eWallets
- For MANAGED accounts, your Partners can also withdraw payments to their preferred destination directly on the Xendit Dashboard
Please contact us if you need help with your integration.