Payment service resellers like some regional and global players use xenPlatform to accept payments, monitor transactions and seamlessly reconcile payments for their Partners.
Creating an account
Depending on how you would like to design the Partner payment experience, there are two account types that can be created:
- Use OWNED accounts to reduce documentation collection overhead
- Use MANAGED accounts to allow your Partners to customize their payments experience (e.g. appearance on end-payers OVO app)
Managing their payments
- Accept payments on behalf of your Partners by: i) using our hosted checkout solution (xenInvoice), or ii) building your own payment page with our range of payment options
- Use Transfers to seamlessly move money between your Platform account and your Partners' accounts
Monitoring their transactions
- View your Partners transactions on the Dashboard
- Download reports for reconciliation on the Dashboard
- You are in full control of when and how much to pay out to your Partners
- Use Disbursements to pay out to your Partners' bank accounts or eWallets
- For MANAGED accounts, your Partners can withdraw payments to their preferred destination directly on the Xendit Dashboard
Please contact us if you need help with your integration.