You’re able to add your own banks for the withdrawal process. Xendit does not limit the number of the bank account that you want to withdraw. To add withdrawal bank accounts, you need to have the Administrator access and do the following steps:
- Open Dashboard > Settings > Withdrawal
- Click on Add Bank
- Select the bank name, and add bank account number & account name
- Click add
At this stage, your account is already registered. You are able to add more bank accounts if you want using the same steps.
When you want to withdraw, make sure you have a Withdraw access, and do the following steps:
- Open your Cash tab
- Click Withdraw
- Select the bank that you want to withdraw from the previously registered accounts.
- Add the amount you want to withdraw
- Withdrawal will be processed.
Notes about withdrawal:
- Xendit withdrawal is free of charge.
- Withdrawal is real-time
- Withdrawal is available every day, including the weekend as long as the banks are operational
- Withdrawals to BCA, Mandiri, BNI, BNI Syariah, BRI, Permata have no amount limit. Withdrawals to other banks mentioned will have an IDR 50,000,000 limit.
- Make sure you have an active bank account to do withdrawal.