OpenCart extensions are extensions that are available to your OpenCart store to have extra features from other parties like payment, shipping, ads and many more. OpenCart extensions are available on the OpenCart extension marketplace. Xendit create an extension to enable you to collect online payment and change the status of your automatically. Xendit extension is available on Xendit Payments extension
Currently Xendit on OpenCart supports:
- Bank Transfer - BNI through Virtual Account
- Bank Transfer - BRI through Virtual Account
- Bank Transfer - Mandiri through Virtual Account
- Bank Transfer - Permata through Virtual Account
- Credit Cards
With integrating with us, you are helping us in bringing better digital infrastructure on Indonesia.
Preparation Before Integrating on OpenCart
Here are steps that you need to do in Integrating with Xendit
- Register or sign in on Xendit
- Get your API Key from your Xendit Dashboard
- Go to Settings menu
- Click on Security Tab
- Click on Create Key
- Click write on money - in
- Click none on money - out
- Choose Write for money-in and none for money-out
- Save, then click view Secret API Key and You can copy it later to integrate Xendit with your OpenCart store
Why Using Xendit on Your OpenCart Store?
Xendit is building a delightful product and want you to have less friction in using our product.
- Automatically confirmation of your order when it is paid by Your end customer
- Automatically expire an order if it is not paid in 1 day
Last Updated on 2023-05-27