What are eWallets?
Payment through eWallets is the fastest growing payment method in South East Asia (15% of all digital payments) and is slated to grow much more in the next few years. Its popularity comes about with increased mobile penetration and enhanced convenience for users to transact online/ offline. eWallet users can easily add funds to their balance through bank transfers and earn reward points as they spend with the wallet.
What eWallets are available with Xendit?
Why use Xendit for eWallet payments?
- Proven track record with customers for high service uptime and quick response time
- Dedicated tech team to keep up to speed with latest e-Wallet features
- Handles multiple partner integrations and their unique integration challenges gracefully
- One integration for all available eWallets and future eWallets that Xendit integrates with
How does Xendit support eWallet payments?
- Activate your account with eWallet providers easily through Xendit
- At the same time, integrate with ease through https://developers.xendit.co/api-reference/#ewallets
- Once live, start collecting payments and it will reflect immediately in your Xendit dashboard
- Your transactions will be available for withdrawal once the settlement timing is reached
- Manage your transactions and reconciliation through our intuitive reporting features
- Our friendly customer success team will always be there to clear any doubts