Are payment links free?
- Yes! Payment links are free, and can be used immediately when your Xendit account is approved.
How do I know if my payment link is paid?
- The status of the payment link shows up as PAID/SETTLED on your dashboard
- We send a callback to you for the payment
How do I know when a payment link expires?
- When a payment link expires, you are able to see the status on your dashboard on the Payment Links menu
- Payment link can't be paid anymore and checkout UI is disabled.
- If you tick the flag to send the payment link to your customer, email notification will be sent to your customer when the payment link expires, and they will be informed not to make payment
- Send us a GET Invoice Request with API to see your payment link status
What to do with an expired payment link? How do I know if someone paid to it?
- When a payment link expires, you can disregard it and make a new one. Expired payment link cannot be paid.
What to do when my customer paid a wrong amount to the payment link?
- Virtual Accounts in payment link will always be closed amount, hence your customer will not be able to pay a wrong amount to the payment link
Can I set customized expiration time of my payment link?
- Each payment link created by you will expire after twenty-four (24) hours by default from the time of creation, unless you choose to customize the expiry time during payment link creation as specified in API Reference. The maximum expiry time on a customized payment link is 1 (one) year, and please note that the payment link that have been generated cannot be altered.
Which user can create payment link on dashboard?
- Users who can create payment link are those with the permission to edit.
How to set Banks and payment methods on my checkout UI?
- You can change it directly from dashboard. Some payment method may require you to enable it first, you can contact us to help you enable it.
How do I set types of Virtual Account on my checkout UI?
- Currently you may only set this via API. You can also inform us in advance to set it for you.
How do I put my company name and picture on my checkout UI?
- If you are using checkout UI, you can put your company name and picture on your dashboard, go to Settings, upload your Business Logo and set Business Information. Your checkout UI details will be in accordance to your configurations.
Can I use my own UI for payment link?
- Yes, you can use your own UI by integrating with our API.
Is credit card payment a default payment method or should we configure it first?
- It is default and automatically appears on the checkout UI as one of payment methods option for customer.