Steps to Integrate
Steps to Integrate to Jurnal
The integration between Xendit and Jurnal lets you synchronize Xendit invoices to Jurnal automatically. Follow these easy steps to complete integration:
Log into your Jurnal account, and go to Chart of Accounts tab.
- Create a Chart of Account with the name “Xendit Fees”. The name must be exactly “Xendit Fees”
- The Number can be arbitrary
- The Category can be one of the following: Expenses, Income, or Other Expenses
- The Default Account Tax must be left empty
- Other fields can be customized as desired
Go to the Add-Ons tab in the Jurnal sidebar. Open the Jurnal App Store.
Find the Xendit app from the Jurnal app store. Click Install.
You will be directed to the scope permission page of Jurnal. Click Allow.
You should now see the Xendit app on the Jurnal Add-Ons page. Find Xendit and click Open.
You will be presented with a setup page. Click Connect to Xendit.
You will be redirected to verify your Xendit account. Click Allow.
You will be redirected back to Jurnal. Navigate to the Transactions tab and click Sync. After the initial sync, you will not need to click sync again because the synchronization will run automatically. Your basic connection is now complete.
Chart of Account Configuration
- You can customize the chart of account (CoA) invoices go to based on payment method. You can use any CoA in the “Cash and Bank” category.
- On Jurnal, go to Add-Ons, and open the Xendit app
- You will see the chart-of-account customization page. Select the desired chart-of-account for each payment method. Remember to click save
Note: Payment methods without a CoA selection will map to the default folder configured in Others > Others (Default).