How Balance Works
The Balance page displays all balance activity on your Xendit account. Use this view to see every money movement that flows in and out of your Xendit account balance that you can disburse or withdraw.
It consists of several components:
- Available balance summary
- Balance history report
- Pending report
- Top up
Available Balance Summary
This section shows a summary of all balance activity:
- Available Balance: This is the total balance that can be withdrawn to your bank account or transferred to another recipient bank account through Disbursement.
- Total Balance: The last balance recorded on balance history. This is the sum of your Pending Outgoing balance and Available balance.
- Pending Outgoing: The sum of outgoing transactions that are still being processed. For example, any withdrawals or payouts that were created and not yet sent out due to partner operational downtimes will be represented here. You will also be able to see all Pending Outgoing transactions in the Pending tab.
Balance History and Pending Tabs
View your account’s detailed balance activity in the Balance History Tab and Pending Tab.
Balance History Tab
All money movements into and out of your balance are recorded in the balance history tab. You can use balance history as the source of truth for money movements of all transactions.
The Balance History displays all historical transactions that have been completed.
- Payments that have been settled to Xendit balance
- Top-ups that have been credited to Xendit balance
- Withdrawal transactions that have been successfully created and debited from Xendit balance
- Disbursement transactions that have been successfully created and debited from Xendit balance
Only completed transactions will be recorded in Balance History.
- Incoming transactions like payments and top-ups are completed when settlement to balance is completed
- Outgoing transactions like disbursements and withdrawals are completed when the transaction has been successfully created and debited from Xendit balance
Transactions fees, and VAT as separate lines
For ease of differentiation between transactions and the fees they incur, fees and VAT are recorded as separate line items in Balance History report.
These are differentiated via a column called “Line Type” to make it easier to distinguish and filter between transactions, fees and taxes to facilitate reconciliation and reporting.
The Pending tab displays transactions that are still pending and haven’t been moved in, or out of your Xendit balance.
- Payments that have been paid by your users and are not yet settled.
- Disbursements that have been created outside of partner operational times and will be processed when the partners are operational again
These transactions can be found in the Pending tab instead of the Balance History tab.
Sum of Incoming/Outgoing Transaction Amount
- Incoming IDR (Circled in Green): Sum of all incoming transactions with pending settlement status
- Outgoing IDR (Circled in Red): Sum of all outgoing transactions with pending settlement status
|Settlement Status||Displayed on Balance History Page?||Notes|
|Pending||Pending Tab||Pending Tab on Balance Page only shows transactions with pending settlement status|
|Settled||Balance History Tab||Balance History only shows transactions with settled settlement status|
|Null (Empty)||No. Only shown in Transactions Page||Only applies to failed disbursements, chargeback deduction|
Search for Transactions in the Balance History view
To confirm whether a transaction has been debited from, or credited to, your available balance, you can search for the transaction using
Last Updated on 2023-05-24