WooCommerce and WooCommerce Subscriptions are WordPress plugins that transform WordPress into an eCommerce platform with automated transactions management. They are hosted and run entirely by merchants in their environment of choice.
To enrich the eCommerce experience, Xendit-WooCommerce plugin allows secure online payment on your WooCommerce store. This enables you to accept various payments via Xendit with just a few click of configuration to set this up.
Before integrating Xendit with WooCommerce, please ensure that all the requirements below are completed:
- WordPress: 4.8.3 or above
- WooCommerce: 3.1.2 or above
- PHP 7.0 or above
- Enable cUrl with OpenSSL by your web hoster
- Register to Xendit to get your test and live API Keys
- Remove any IP Whitelist from your dashboard
- Download and Install the Xendit plugin for WooCommerce: here