Various Payment Channel Acceptance
The plugin allows you to accept payment from various channels, which are:
- Credit and Debit Card
- Bank Transfer through Virtual Accounts
- Retail Outlet
- Direct Debit
Please refer to the Payment Flow to see how your end customer can checkout using the specific payment channel.
Dynamic 3DS is our 3DS recommendation feature for credit card. It works by searching for historical transaction of a card issuer and determines whether doing 3DS or not will improve your successful transaction rates. Please refer to the Dynamic 3DS section for the details of the feature.
To enable this feature, please contact your account manager or our customer success team. Please note that you are still liable in the event of chargeback when using this feature.
Installments feature allows you to provide the option for end customers to pay a certain invoice over multiple billing statements. There are no configuration needed to use the Installment feature, as long as the Credit Card feature is already activated.
Contact our Sales/Account Manager to understand more about installment feature.
Multi Currency Support
Xendit Shopify integration currently support the payment in the following currency:
- Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
- Philippine Peso (PHP)
- United States Dollar (USD)*
- The currency we stated above are the currency used in the process of charging (during checkout) and settlement (from Xendit to your account). You can still charge international cards issued from any countries with any currencies in your Shopify store.
- Shopify also supports currency converter plugin that enables your end user to see the product price in different currencies while sticking to your default currency (IDR, PHP, or USD) during checkout process, so you can still process the payment using Xendit. Download the Best Currency Converter app to your Shopify store and follow the guide here. If your account is configured to only accept IDR/PHP, we recommend you to use this plugin to show your products in other currencies such as USD.
* USD acceptance is limited only for Philippines merchants. By Indonesian Central Bank regulation, all transactions in Indonesia must be charged in IDR currency only.