The Xendit <> Jurnal integration synchronizes all your Xendit invoices to Jurnal automatically. Eliminate tedious transferring of Xendit orders to Jurnal. Easily manage and organize Xendit invoice orders, and unlock a full stack of accounting services with Jurnal.
- Eliminate manual reconciliation - Automatically sync invoices from Xendit to Jurnal
- Automatic Invoice status updates - Invoice payment status is automatically updated in Jurnal when customers pay their invoices
- Invoice sorting by payment method - Orders can be automatically sorted into unique chart-of-account folders based on payment method.
- Xendit fees are automatically sorted into a chart-of-account folder for easy tracking
- Jurnal account with pro or higher plan
- Transactions on Xendit using Checkouts / Payment Links / Invoices
- This includes invoice API/payment links, and third party integrations (shopify, WooCommerce, ect)
- Transactions via direct payment channel api are not currently synced.
Note: if you previously have had an unofficial integration with Xendit, invoice syncs may be duplicated