Reconciling your Xendit Invoice
Reconciling your Xendit Invoice
To match transactions to your Xendit Invoice, use our Billing Report.
The Billing Report shows the full list of individual transactions and associated fees that were charged in the monthly Invoice.
When Xendit charges a fee
Xendit will charge a fee when a transaction is:
- Settled for payments
- Created for switcher payments
- Completed for payouts
For example, a transaction created on 30 October but settled on 2 November will be charged with Xendit fee on 2 November. This also means that the transaction will be included in November Xendit Invoice instead of October Xendit Invoice.
How can I download my Xendit Invoice and Billing Report?
There are 2 ways you can download your Xendit Invoice and billing report
Via Customer Dashboard:
- Go onto Settings > Billing Statements
- Click the ‘Invoice’ button from the invoice month you want to download from
- Click the ‘Billing Report’ button from the invoice month you want to download from
- Set up the email recipient for billing-related emails by going onto Settings > Email Recipients
- Click the ‘+ Add recipient’ button and a pop-up window will appear
- Write your email address under the email recipient field
- Tick the Billing Statements checkbox under ‘Receive the following reports:’ section
- Once set up, you will receive an email to download your invoice and billing report latest by every 7th of the month
Available columns in the Billing Report
The table below provides the definition of every column available in the Billing Report.
The most important columns for reconciliation are:
|transaction_id||The transaction_id used in balance history and transactions tab reports|
|reference||The unique identifier you input for the transaction. Usually the external_id or reference_id in your transaction request|
|transaction_type||The product such as VA_PAYMENT, EWALLET_PAYMENT, etc|
|transaction_channel||The subcategory of transaction_type used such as DANA, BNI, BCA, etc|
|transaction_label||The subcategory of transaction_channel used such as QR, Installments 3 Months, etc|
|is_switcher||Whether a transaction_type was a switcher transaction. Only relevant for Virtual Account and Cards transactions|
|calculation_method||The identifier of refund fee calculation of refund transactions. DEFAULT = Full refund. VARIABLE_FEE_REFUND = Partial refund. NO_FEE_REFUND = Refund transaction with no fee refunded|
|business_id||The unique identifier used to identify a Xendit merchant|
|billed_at||The timestamp of a transaction being billed based on your registered country timezone. For example, Indonesian merchants will have GMT+7 while Philippines merchants will have GMT+8 as the timestamp timezone|
|flat_fee||The flat fee billing rate used for the transaction to calculate the transaction fee|
|fee_percentage||The percentage billing rate used for the transaction to calculate the transaction fee|
|transaction_amount||Amount of the transaction|
|fees_paid_amount||Fees paid for the transaction. Applicable to direct deduction transactions only|
|vat_paid_amount||The amount of VAT charged to the transaction. Applicable to direct deduction transactions only|
Was this page helpful?